Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

Reiko Silicone Premium Durable Protective Deals

By Susan Harris (JerseyShore) -
This review is from: Reiko SLCPC06-ZTEWARPBKHPK Silicone Premium Durable Protective Case with Kickstand (Boost Mobile) for ZTE Warp (N860) - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black/Hot Pink (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I can actually say that the list price of this item is fair and the actual price is a gift! This is that rare product that covers all bases. There is nothing missing here for my needs:

1. I like to feel my gadget in my hands. I dont like to have my gadget popping out of my palm when I'm multi-tasking. This creates a solid and secure grasp that is not heavy. Perfect.

2. I dont want a bland color...a cover also serves to make my phone stand out on a movie theater floor or in a dark restaurant. I have had a black phone swooped up inside a menu and the entire meal was destroyed looking for the phone making numerous trips to the car. It was a nightmare. I want my phone to scream 'HERE I AM!"

3. This has a deep dish effect which you dont really see until you get it in your hand. By that I mean the screen is deeply recessed and protected from scratches, impacts and anything that might damage the screen (which by the way on this phone is gorgeous).

4. This incredibly cheap product is incredibly well made. The shell snaps together flawlessly and then the silicone piece has these tiny flanges that hook into the hard shell. Did I say I'm impressed?

The kickstand is an extra bonus. It disappears unless you need to use it.

Fantastic product. Great packaging. Immediate delivery.

Nothing better. Flawless.

 By Retired "Retired, and enjoying my free time. ... (MESA, AZ) -
This review is from: Reiko SLCPC06-ZTEWARPBKHPK Silicone Premium Durable Protective Case with Kickstand (Boost Mobile) for ZTE Warp (N860) - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black/Hot Pink (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This case for zte warp android phone fits very well, and covers the earphone jack and charger jack to keep dust etc out and keeps them clean. The colors are cute, I would recommend this to anyone who wants a colorful case. I did, and I got it and I am very happy with it. Fits well, has hard case inside the silicone outer wrap and there are cutouts that fit very nicely where needed.
Would recommend to zte warp phone users. Comes in other colors too.
By Dino -
This review is from: Reiko SLCPC06-ZTEWARPBKRD Silicone Premium Durable Protective Case with Kickstand (Boost Mobile) for ZTE Warp (N860) - 1 Pack - Black/Red (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I was excited when i got this. a lot of good things to say about this product. the plastic underneath rubber encases and protects your ZTE, with time and probably a lot of sun exposure the plastic case will crack (like the mop bucket you always keep outside during the summer). The rubber is flexible & durable it of course protects the plastic, from sun & heat exposure. But wait! if you hate the plastic covering, you can use another case of any material (Plastic,Rubber,Silicone ETC.)& slip the black rubber over that first ZTE cover. The back part of the rubber Exposes the first case... I recommend this to everbody! Its a great product & i am definately purchasing more colers. Another Thing Inside the plastic case youll find what appears to be black tape, do not rip it off!! it helps with the kickstand function. Hope this helped

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét