Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

ZTE V967S Quad-core MTK6589 5.0 Inch QHD Deals

By LUIS ROBERTO -
This review is from: ZTE V967S Quad-core MTK6589 5.0 Inch QHD with Android4.2 1.2GHz Dual Sim Dual Cam (Wireless Phone Accessory)
were very good my products, this again could buy more, provided the committee recommends .. the quality is awesome .. thank you very much

 By A. White -
This review is from: ZTE V967S Quad-core MTK6589 5.0 Inch QHD with Android4.2 1.2GHz Dual Sim Dual Cam (Wireless Phone Accessory)
First off I have owned a lot of phones from iPhone's to windows 8 and high end Android phone so know what good looks like, this is relatively chunky, and large in the hand. The screen is ok, not great and you can see the wires in the digitizer.
The screen itself has very good viewing angles and the colors are not bad, it does have a fairly low resolution, falling between the original iPhone and retina, best described as adequate rather than sharp.
The camera is fairly rubbish, with pretty bad compression and poor detail.
Sound is good and speaker clarity is as good as any other standard mobile.
Battery life is great on account of the energy efficient CPU and crazy size battery.
Performance is astonishing, I had a tegra 3 LG p880 before this and this feels much much much slicker I really cannot emphasise that point enough this feels a very fast phone. I have played 3d games such as judge dredd and this runs it smooth as butter.
I haven't used the dual sim facility but will say 3g performance is poor expect 2mbps Max out of this no matter where you are, my LG gave 6 and my Samsung ativ gave 11!!
This phone problem is software. There are some very slick Samsung s4 roms out there that are great but the problem with them is they crash all the time with Bluetooth and calls. I have tried several and I am forever being"reset" with prompts for sim pin. But for this we would definitely be looking at4 stars. Will update if get a decent rom.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét