Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

ZTE Warp Android Smartphone Deals

By Mr. Richard Martinez "Rich" (Middletown, USA)
This review is from: ZTE Warp Android Smartphone (Boost Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
After experiencing problems with my boost mobile Blackberry model 8330 I decided to upgrade. Circulation of the ZTE Android is limited so I couldn't locate one through a retailer. However, I ordered it direct through Boost Mobile and it arrive in three days. Boost Mobile customer service activated the new phone and kept my original phone number without charge.

Pros:
The phone is impressive with a 5.1" height.
It has a reasonably large touchscreen (for videos & touchscreen apps)
It weights only 4.93 ounces
Features a 5MP Camera

Cons:
Despite a reasonable variety of accessories available through the Boost Mobile store and elsewhere (ebay; amazon; android central) it remains difficult to find high quality cases such as the Otter Case (retails for approx. $50), which was recommended to protect the phone. Did find some flimsy rubber cases.

Accessories available through Boost Mobile:
- Universal Screen Protectors
- In Stock SanDisk® 8GB Mobile Ultra(tm) microSDHC Memory Card w/ Reader
- In Stock Micro-USB vehicle power charger PLUS
- In Stock Plantronics M100 Bluetooth Headset
- In Stock LG Stereo Bluetooth Headset HBS-700

Over the month I've had the phone there has been only one service interruption, which never reoccurred. Further, I prefer prepaid to contracts service because it makes good financial sense although I can certainly afford the either. I have had a long standing relationship with several contract phone carriers although Boost Mobile remains the best prepaid phone service. Perhaps, a wider variety of cases will become available over the upcoming months. I rated the phone with 5-stars despite the challenges associated with finding a better after-market quality case.

 By Wayne A. Francis -
This review is from: ZTE Warp Android Smartphone (Boost Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Got a Boost Mobile ZTE Warp and when it proved to have a defective charging port, they refused to honor their warrantee. I had it for only 2 months and had to make numerous calls to their cust. service, which is in India. It didn't matter that I had not abused their defective product, they just were not going to make it right. Choose another brand, if you want a phone that works
By DD "tudorose" (Arizona) -
This review is from: ZTE Warp Android Smartphone (Boost Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I wanted to own a smartphone, but I didn't want to be locked into a 2-year contract which would cost hundreds to cancel. This ZTE phone through Boost Mobile fit the bill perfectly, and the bang for your buck comes with the "shrinking bill." When you pay your monthly bill on time for 18 months your bill goes down $15.00 per month. You can't beat that. The phone is the perfect size and is feature rich. The screen is nice and bright---perfect for playing games and surfing the web, and the colors are vibrant. The reader has a "night reading" feature which changes the screen to black and the letters to white and you can enlarge the font. That is so much easier on the eyes, especially when I'm reading on the bus and the lighting is dim at best. Actually there are some other great features with the reader function. Perhaps all smartphones have the same features. I just know that I'm impressed that I can actually enjoy reading on a 4.3 inch screen. I've had no problems with the phone other than the sound quality of calls being a little fuzzy. I have to admit that I use the phone for reading, playing games, and surfing the web far more than I use it to make calls. Battery life isn't great as is the case with almost all smartphones, however, you can use the phone while it's charging. The downside to that is the cord isn't very long so you have to be close to an outlet. I'm really pleased with this surprisingly affordable phone and it's a plus to have the Android Gingerbread operating system in place. It's fast and easy to use. The price on Amazon is pretty good but I got a better deal buying the phone from Boost. I would recommend this phone to first-time smartphone buyers and anyone who wants a great 3G, Wi-Fi enabled smartphone with no contract. That's the best feature of all. I can't speak to the longevity of the phone---it's too early to tell if this phone will last for the long haul. But I can definately say so far, so good. One last comment: I found a package on Amazon which included a nice, sturdy phone case with a magnetic closure, a car charger, USB cable, and an electric outlet charger for a very reasonable price. I like having the extra chargers and the USB cable, which was not included with the phone, is a plus when I want to download from my PC.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét