Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

Tmobile Concord Zte V768 Phone Deals

By nychellay@cs -
This review is from: Tmobile Concord Zte V768 Phone (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I really did like my phone. This was my first smartphone and it is super easy to understand. It does not have much storage space but when I purchased it a memory card came with it. So here comes the but... MAke SURE THAT YOU BUY A PROTECTIVE COVER AND HAVE A WARRANTY/PROTECTION PLAN. I had my phone in my lap and forgot it was there so when I got out of the car it fell on its back and the screen cracked into little tiny pieces. It didn't even land on the screen! Said all this to say that yeah. It was my fault BUT its really sensitive to falls. My prior phone which fell more than a dozen times has minor bruises but the screen is still in tact. Just something to consider. I have a plan where they will replace the phone for me for free so I am good.

 By Robert C. Hallden (rockford, ill.)
This review is from: Tmobile Concord Zte V768 Phone (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought this phone for under 100.00 at WalMart and I got the 2GB sim card which I of course had to pay extra for but it is worth it. The phone so far to me has not let me down. With the phone you get the unlimited web, talk, and text for 45.00. What I don't like is the web only has 250 mb of memory and in order to receive more memory you have to pay extra for 1GB which is 10.00/month and for 2GB is 20.00 I believe. I only have had this phone for a few days and found out with this phone that it needs to be re-booted at least once a day or you will lose your ring tones like I did until I re-booted the phone. I guess with any electronics you would have to do that. But the phone is attractive and light make sure you get a case for it, probably for any phone as well to protect your investment. To me the phone is a learning experience with all the bells and whistles since my last phone was a flip phone that really did not have a lot of features. So if you want a good starter android smartphone, I would recommend this one.
By i buyalot -
This review is from: Tmobile Concord Zte V768 Phone (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought this phone for my sons as an inexpensive add on to my current plan. Kids are just too irresponsible with expensive high dollar phones and some of the cheap pay as you go phones don't even have wifi. This phone was a perfect go between. I have an iPhone 5 and I was jealous that they could download songs for free and I had to pay a dollar and change per. These phones have the newer Android Os 3.2 I beleive which is way more robust and user friendly. I also like how you can use the Google Voice App at home or office and make free wifi calls and free wifi SMS texting. I think I'm going to sell my Iphone 5 and get an Android again. The last time I used Android was with the Motorola Clique on 1.6 and it was horrid. This time, even on this cheaper pay as go phone I'm hooked and going back.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét